Posted on | May 9, 2013 | No Comments
SEO is now a measurable and quantifiable system of marketing that should not cost the earth to achieve results. At The Deepblue Agency we try to be as transparent as you need us to be without confusing you with tech talk. We take a proven, step by step approach to SEO and can work closely with any in-house staff to educate them and you as much as you need.
Below we have listed 5 easy steps you can take to make sure you have a website with the basic SEO in place. Google looks at hundreds of signals from your website and around the web, some more important than others.
1 404 PAGE ERROR
A 404 Page is displayed if a webpage cannot be found on the website. This is usually caused by a broken link or missing file. It is recommended that a website has a custom 404 page to ensure that users do not bounce off the website and can remain on track whilst browsing through the site.
2 ALT TAGS
Image ALT (Alternate) Tags explain to Search Engines what an image is about. If the Tags are missing from images it can result in a small penalty from Google. For SEO it is recommended that images are fully optimised with descriptive keyword rich ALT Tags.
Google Analytics is a FREE industry standard tool for website metrics. It is a vital part of an array of tools you should be using to track how successful your website is, including bounce rates, visits,
4 BACKLINK PROFILE
In laymans terms if another website links to your website this is considered an external link to your site. The quality of the sites linking back to you is vital. 100 links from a Poker site hold little value (unless you are a poker site) and may even cause penalties. Whereas 1 link from a well known Blog related to your business has great value.
5 GOOGLE PLACES
Setting up your Google Places and a Google Plus account correctly is becoming more and more vital as Google makes a move towards local search. You need to rank well on your local map and be found at the top of the list. This can be improved on very quickly and very easily.
If you are wanting to know more about SEO or would like The Deepblue Agency to run a website SEO check please do not hesitate to give us a call or click on the link below.
Posted on | April 25, 2013 | No Comments
Here at Deepblue Agency we understand all aspects of modern marketing and the changes that effect business. Online changes or algorithm’s are taking place more than ever before and reacting to these developments is key to success so please contact us to find out how we can help your company prosper.
Posted on | April 17, 2013 | No Comments
How Deepblue can help you with Google Places for business…
The online marketing landscape continues to evolve at an extraordinary pace and keeping on top of Google’s latest changes is key to success. The question is are you making the most of latest opportunities and in particular do you have a Google Places page for your business?
Why would your business benefit from a Google Places page?
Creating a Google Place Page is essential for your business as it gives you the potential to market your services to a huge audience in new and intuitive ways. Here at Deepblue we understand all the aspects of Goolge’s platforms and we think these are the most relevant benefits for business:
- Google Places for Business helps your business to get online, get closer to your customers and be found in Google Searches.
- Are research tells us that the majority of consumers search for local businesses online and a Google Places page means you will show up in a Google Search along with a business listing as well as a map of your location.
- If Deepblue sets up your Google Places page we will make sure that the right information about your company will appear across the web and improve your local visability.
- With a comprehensive understanding of modern marketing we can safely say that a Google Places page is one of the best ways to market your business in a cost effective, creative and informative way.
- Deepblue can make your Google Places page become a brand hub allowing you to understand customer feedback and respond to reviews as the official business owner.
- If you don’t already have a website then Deepblue can make a Google Places page that is a great alternative and will be seen by millions.
How much will it cost?
For less than £300 Deepblue will set up a Google Places business page with the option of running it for you in the optimum way.
Where do we go from here?
Take advantage of Deepblue’s expertise and the power of Google by contacting us to find out exactly how we can help your business grow with a Google Places page.
Posted on | March 6, 2013 | No Comments
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is on everyone’s lips, and is the future of marketing; so now is the best time to start implementing it! It can drive more traffic, improve sales, and boost your website’s performance, visibility and profitability. Having an attractive website but not doing SEO is similar to designing a press advert and not placing it in a newspaper!
The Deepblue Agency are offering up to £300 worth of free SEO.
There are two ways you can receive your gift…
1) We value friendships at Deepblue. Therefore we have made this gift ideal for friends!
When you and a friend sign up for 6 months of SEO, you will receive £200 worth of SEO and your friend will receive £100 worth of SEO all for free.
So refer a friend, it’s as easy as that!
2) Alternatively, if you sign up for 6 months of SEO you will receive £150 free SEO.
This option is proving very popular, so take advantage of it whilst you can!
Sign up for this offer by clicking on the link below.
Posted on | February 18, 2013 | No Comments
Since Google introduced videos to their searching options in 2007; websites that include video have seen a massive SEO advantage. Google loves video.
If you are not ranking well for a key phrase, then the website above you probably utilises videos on their website. Even if you do not invest in SEO, we recommend all websites integrate video content. These are the benefits:
- Statistics show that people are more likely to absorb and remember your message if it’s presented in a fun and creative manner.
- YouTube announced that they receive 3 billion views per day, which accounts to nearly half of the world’s population viewing videos daily!
- SEO rankings will naturally benefit from video content; many search engines give priority to websites containing videos.
Did you know that Google owns YouTube? This means that your YouTube content will directly influence your Google rankings.
The Deepblue Agency can create high quality video content for your website. Discounted packages are also available when integrated with our Web Development and SEO services.
Take a look at one of our videos for the Sony Centre.
If you are interested in our video development, and how we can help your website with integrated video content, click on the link below.
Keep looking »