Junior SEO Executive/Analyst
The Deepblue Agency are seeking a Junior SEO Analyst / Executive to join their growing team.
After steadily improving our SEO client base over a number of years we would like to expand our SEO team further with the right candidate. This would be an ideal first job for a college leaver or graduate. We would also consider work experience leading to a future position for the right person.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to write reasonable copy and articles (For checking and revision)
- Creative Link Building and Online Marketing techniques.
- Good Excel skills / spreadsheet skills
- A good understanding / interest in analytics / Google Analytics / WebMaster Tools
- A good basic understanding of SEO techniques and best practice
- Knowledge of on and off page SEO and SEM
Other Helpful Skills:
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Some knowledge of Servers and Hosting
- Ability to perform ftp uploads
- Ability to set up Blogs and Wordpress sites
- Previous expereince with Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with raw analytical and SEO skills to develop themselves in a company that is going places.
Deepblue-digital and DTH Advertising are looking for a junior designer interested in all aspects of graphic design and web design.
Based on Street Lane in Leeds. Initially we are looking to someone for work placement/work experience or freelance dependant on skill level to see how well they fit into the team.
This would be with a view to a permanent position eventually, to complement and aide our existing designers. You would be working in a busy studio, able to hop from job to job as required.
The majority of work would be retail based for the likes of Sony Centres, although there is a wide variety of other work including web design.
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply in the first instance with your CV and portfolio samples. Attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to learn are prime.
Ideally the suitable candidate will have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Quark. Adobe InDesign would be advantageous.
If you wish to ring to discuss further, please use the numbers below.
Junior PHP Web Developer
Deepblue-digital are look for a junior PHP developer to work on various and varied web design projects from startup business through to high end large projects.
You will need to:
- Develop the programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website graphics packages and software to meet business requirements
- Uploading the web site onto a server and registering it with different search engines.
- Testing the website and identifying any technical problems and hitches
- Establishing the purpose of the website based on its target audience
- Determining any functionality that the site must support and developing PHP content based on practical approved layout
- Identifying the content type the site will host and ensuring compatibility with the PHP programming requirements
- Giving guidance on colors, layout and styles for the client website
- Make amends to websites.
Further tasks may include but are not vital:
- Skills in software graphics manipulation and web programming
- Creativity and imagination
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment
- Must be thorough and precise in their work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
If you wish to apply, or wish to contact us regarding future opportunities, please email your CV to email@example.com